Live stream
-
Several of you have asked (whether in comments or in emails) about whether
there will be a live stream of the funeral. This has now been arranged and
det...
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
-
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue: Copyright – Peter Aidediran of PAIL Solicitors explains the
new EU...
Laughing gas and the Psychoactive Substances Act
-
It's been reported that some prosecutions under the Psychoactive Substances
Act 2016 have collapsed recently, at Southwark and Taunton Crown
Courts. The Ta...
On blogging
-
I have nothing but the utmost respect for people who are able to maintain
their blogs with frequent updates that are well-written and illustrated
with beau...
All Change
-
I have migrated the blog to
*http://magistratesblog.blogspot.co.uk/*
and copied all of the posts across.
I shall leave this one up for the foreseeable fu...
No comments:
Post a Comment